Everyone who needs a driver’s license, learner’s permit, and vehicle registration must schedule a Yonkers DMV appointment on the official website. The New York DMV has moved appointments to separate websites and linked them to County offices. To Schedule a DMV reservation in Yonkers, you must go through the Westchester County office to find the Yonkers DMV branch office. Below, I will tell you step-by-step instructions on how to make a Nys DMV appointment in Yonkers.
How To Make Ny DMV Yonkers Appointment
- Visit the County office page; https://dmv.ny.gov/offices/county-offices?field_county_name_value=WESTCHESTER
- Select the Westchester County office and click the show offices branch.
- The County office will show a list of DMV branch offices, including Yonkers DMV.
- Click the “Make a reservation for an in-person service at the Yonkers AAA” tab to move the appointment-scheduling tool.
- On the appointment-scheduling page, choose the service you want to schedule an appointment, such as Yonkers DMV permit test reservation, Non-CDL license, etc. click the “BOOK” tab.
- After this, the page will show a list of offices and their address. Here, you will need to select the nearest branch office in Yonkers.
- After selecting the branch office, select the “Date and Time” based on availability.
- Enter your contact information, such as your full name, contact number, and email address. As well as select the reason for your appointment.
- After this, click “complete appointment.”
- On the confirmation page, you can add the appointment on Google.
Finally, print the New York DMV (Yonkers) appointment and attach all the required documents to visit the DMV office to obtain services.
Before scheduling an appointment, you must complete the desired application and keep your identification documents, such as your social security card, residency proofs, and birth certificate, with you.