The motor vehicle department is issuing driver’s licenses, learner’s permits, vehicle registrations, and more services in Salem, Massachusetts. If you are looking for a driver’s license or vehicle-related appointment, you have come to the right place. Here, I will tell you how to schedule a Salem DMV appointment online and the required documents in this post.
How To Schedule DMV Salem Appointment
- Visit the official website to schedule an appointment online: https://atlas-myrmv.massdot.state.ma.us/myrmv/_/#3
- Here, the page will show several services, such as a learner’s permit, license renewal, replacing my driver’s license, applying for real ID, and other DMV-related services.
- Choose the desired service to schedule an appointment.
- If you choose the learner’s permit, you will need to select the sub-category, such as class A commercial permit, class B commercial permit, class C commercial permit, class D passenger permit, and class M motorcycle permit.
- Select a service you wish to schedule an appointment.
- Answer the required fields and click the “Continue” button.
- Read the instructions carefully and click the “NEXT” button.
- Select the related service and click the following button.
- Enter your social security number, full name, and last name. Click the “NEXT” button.
- Select the branch office nearest you in Salem and the date and time.
- Please review your information carefully and submit them to schedule an appointment.
Print the scheduled appointment and bring all the required documents to the DMV office to process your request.
Make a Road Test DMV Appointment Online
- Open the appointment-scheduling page: https://atlas-myrmv.massdot.state.ma.us/myrmv/_/#4
- Click the “reservations” tab.
- After this, select “schedule a road test.”
- Enter your date of birth, license number or permit ID, name, and SSN. Click the “submit” button.
- Select the branch office in Salem and select the date and time.
- Please review your details and submit them to schedule an appointment.
Print the scheduled appointment copy and attach identification and other required documents to visit the DMV office.