The Motor Vehicle Department processes learner’s permits, driver’s licenses, title registrations, and other DMV-related services in Cleburne, Texas. If you want to schedule an appointment with Cleburne, you have come to the right place. This post will discuss how do I schedule a Cleburne DMV Appointment and the required documents needed to process your request.
Note: Before scheduling an appointment, you must complete the desired service application, such as a road test, driver’s license, learner’s permit and for detailed information about texas driving license appointment please refer the texas state article. You must visit the DMV office 30 mins before the scheduled appointment and submit the application and identification documents to the DMV branch office staff to process your request.
- Date of birth: School certificate or U.S.A government-approved birth certificate.
- Proof of identity: Social security card
- Two residency proofs: utility bill, bank statement, or insurance policy.
How Do I Schedule a Cleburne DMV Appointment
- Visit the appointment scheduling tool: https://www.dps.texas.gov/section/driver-license/driver-license-services-appointments
- Click the “Schedule a driver’s license appointment.”
- Select the language to schedule an appointment: ENGLISH or ESPANOL.
- After this, enter your full name, date of birth, and last four digits of your SSN.
- Now click the “NEW APPOINTMENT” tab to schedule an appointment.
- Select the desired services. For example, I AM READY TO TAKE A ROAD TEST.
- Select what type of test requires you. For example, CLASS C, CDL, RV, etc…
- On the next page, enter your email address and phone number. As well as accept the required alerts.
- Enter Cleburne ZIP code and click the “NEXT” button.
- Select the branch office in Cleburne to schedule your appointment.
- Select the available date and time based on availability on the appointment calendar. Click the “NEXT” button.
- Review your details carefully and click the “CONFIRM” button to schedule an appointment.
- Print the scheduled appointment and attach all the identification documents to visit the Cleburne DMV branch office.
Cleburne appointment At dmv in online will take hardly 5 mins all you have to do is just follow these 12 steps process and enter required details in the process and once you submit all the info just by clicking confirm option you will get your appointment scheduled details to your mail with in 10 mins and for those who looking for dmv appointment austin please go though this link to get step by step guide.